The College of Law hosts symposia on a variety of subjects every year. Past symposia have honored respected legal scholars and discussed current Native American legal issues.
Browse the contents of Symposia:
- Order With or Without Law
- Norms, Communities, Private Enforcers
- 2013: Health Law Policy - Honoring the Work of Einer Elhauge
- 2012: Honoring the Work of Heather Gerken - "Not Your Father's Federalism"
- 2011: Honoring the Work of Aharon Barak
- 2010: Native American Law Symposium: International Law: Future Impacts on the Tribal-Federal Relationship
- 2009: Native American Law Symposium: Exhibiting Culture- Museums & Indians
- 2009: Honoring the Work of Richard A. Epstein
- 2008: What About Federalism? States' Rights and the New State Immigration Laws