Use It or Lose It: Copyright and Fair Use for Researchers and Scholars
A public forum on Copyright and Fair Use. Panelists included:
- Adrian Alexander, R.M. and Ida McFarlin Dean of the Library, The University of Tulsa
- Kevin J. H. Dettmar, W. M. Keck Professor and Chair of English, Pomona College.
- Sam Halabi, Assistant Professor, The University of Tulsa College of Law
- Peter Jaszi, Professor and Director of the Glushko-Samuelson Intellectual Property Clinic, Washington College of Law, American University
- Sean Latham, Pauline Walter Professor of English and Comparative Literature, Editor of the James Joyce Quarterly, The University of Tulsa
- Brendan O’Neill, Editor, Literature and Cinema Studies, Oxford University Press, New York
- Kate O’Neill, Professor, University of Washington School of Law
- Robert Pickering, Applied Associate Professor of Museum Science and Management and Anthropology, Senior Curator of the Gilcrease Museum, The University of Tulsa
- Tamara Piety, Professor and Associate Dean of Faculty Development, The University of Tulsa College of Law
- Paul K. Saint-Amour, Associate Professor and Graduate Chair of English, University of Pennsylvania
- Robert Spoo, Professor and Chapman Distinguished Chair,The University of Tulsa College of Law
- Laura Stevens, Associate Professor of English and Editor of Tulsa Studies in Women’s Literature, The University of Tulsa
Spoo, Robert; Alexander, Adrian; Dettmar, Kevin J. H.; Jaszi, Peter; O'Neill, Brendan; O'Neill, Kate; Pickering, Robert; Piety, Tamara; Saint-Amour, Paul K.; Stevens, Laura; Latham, Sean; and Halabi, Sam, "Use It or Lose It: Copyright and Fair Use for Researchers and Scholars" (2013). Other Lectures and Presentations. 2.